Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Triggered Goals not displayed in sitecore analytics tab

 Hi friends, I'm going to share my issue experience during work with goals.

Error that I faced.

           Triggered Goals not displayed in sitecore analytics tab

Scenario:

I have created one goal and I set rule as

trigger when the page name as my item name.

Process that I followed:

1. I have published that goal item.
2. I have added the goal to the page item.
3. I have run the page in published version of the site.
4. Then I noticed sitecore analytics tab did not show the created goals and triggered goals.

Solution

The session needs to end either expicitly by closing the browser or via code.

As per the documentation "xDB data is not committed until after the user's session ends"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check the users Logged into the sitecore backend

Hi, Today I'm going to discuss about " how to check the concurrent users logged into the sitecore backend ? ". For this ...