Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Experience Profile not showing anonymous contacts

I'm going to share my issue experience during work with experience profile.

Error that I faced.

"Experience Profile not showing anonymous contacts"

Scenario: 

I  have created a contact with facet in XDB using XConnect programmatically.

but created contact is not showing in experience profile and shows no records to display.

Solution

Then I refereed the sitecore documentation and got the workaround.

If you are working on Sitecore 9.x then I would suggest to follow below steps to show anonymous data to Experience profile.

Update IndexAnonymousContactData setting to true by default this is false in XConnect website.

<IndexAnonymousContactData>true</IndexAnonymousContactData>

You can find this setting into below xml files in Xconnect site-
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitename.xconnect\App_Data\jobs\continuous\IndexWorker\App_data\config\sitecore\SearchIndexer
And
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitename.xconnect\App_Data\Config\Sitecore\SearchIndexer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check the users Logged into the sitecore backend

Hi, Today I'm going to discuss about " how to check the concurrent users logged into the sitecore backend ? ". For this ...