Monday, March 25, 2019

"Got a No Service Error" from sitecore Rocks in VS

Hi,

I'm going to share my issue experience while using sitecore rocks in visual studio.

Issue :
  • I've installed sitecore rocks in my system then i'm going to create a connection to my sitecore instance.
  • During connection creation i've faced the below issue













Solution:
  • After investigation we found the reason for the issue.
  • It's an Permission Issue.

The below URL is helped me to quickly locate the issue
https://sitecore.stackexchange.com/questions/9659/create-connection-for-sitecore-9-instance-with-sitecore-rocks

we need to add the below line to Web.config to overcome the issue
<location path="sitecore/shell/WebService">
    <system.web>
        <authorization>
            <allow users="?,*" />
        </authorization>
    </system.web>
</location>
Thanks :)

1 comment:

Check the users Logged into the sitecore backend

Hi, Today I'm going to discuss about " how to check the concurrent users logged into the sitecore backend ? ". For this ...